Noosa Heads holiday accommodation is typically found three styles:
- Hotels & Motels
- Serviced holiday apartment complexes like The Rise Noosa.
- AIRBNB private homes and apartments
The Serviced Holiday Apartments complexes are the longest standing and most popular choice for regular holiday makers when choosing accommodation that you will see in Noosa. The offer the best value, peace of mind and convenience and typically in the best locations as well.The actual largest number these days is probably AIRBNB but they are not so obvious on a drive through and the smallest holidays accommodation group is hotels and motels. There are also caravan and camping grounds a plenty if you want to get a bit more basic. The Noosa holiday accommodation that suits the majority of visitors are self-contained apartments. They offer comfort and value over hotel as you can self-cater and do your own washing etc.
When choosing your next Holiday Accommodation in Noosa, don’t look past The Rise Noosa with its fantastic architecturally designed apartments, tropical gardens and water falls and luxurious heated pool and spa.In terms of ticking boxes when looking for Noosa holiday accommodation the Rise Noosa ticks all the boxes you have plus a few extra ones that you will realise once you are here.
You will have the ability to walk to supermarkets and the beach, to local’s café strip at Noosa Junction and to Hastings Street. Plus as you look at the traffic jam just below the Rise each day you will congratulate your self on what a brilliant choice you made when looking through the vast array of Noosa holiday accommodation options.
Key Features that make the Rise top of the list
- Spacious apartments with open plan living and easily able to accommodate groups and larger families
- Fully self-contained apartments so you can self cater or order in and relax
- Close to everything – leave your car in our secure underground carpark and walk to supermarkets, shops, the beach and cafes and bars
- Heated pool and spa – perfect for any time of the year
- Tranquil gardens and water features.