TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PAYMENT of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. ALTERATIONS The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. DEPOSIT To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of $400 is required to be paid. Payment may be made by cash, direct deposit, MasterCard, or VISA. The balance of your account will be processed 14 or 30 days (low or high season) prior to arrival on the credit card provided at booking. Please advise if you have an alternative payment method.
4. CHECK-IN / DEPOSIT
Security deposit (or pre-authorisation) of $400 (per apartment) is required on check-in. A separate card is required for each apartment. Management reserves the right to charge a $1,000 deposit on check-in for groups of 4 or more adults.
Identification (Drivers Licence, Passport or Government issued Photo ID) will be required on check-in for all adults
The Adult in whose name the apartment is being rented , must be staying in the apartment and be present at check-in to receive the keys. Keys will be available from reception once payment has been received in full. Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to reception or a charge for lost keys will be applied.
5. EXTRA CHARGES
The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Guest together with necessary costs to repair any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest. The guest agrees to pay the daily rate on an apartment for any downtime on the apartment caused by damage by the guest. (i.e.: where the Apartment cannot be rented out)
Specific Fixed changes Include:
$1,200 for Fire Alarm – due to negligent use of bathrooms, kitchens, BBQs, naked flames or smoking
$200 Security Guard Call out Fee for noise complaints or other breaches of resort rules
$100 Lockout Fee – call out charge to provide access after-hours, due to guest losing key card
$100 Call Out fee for Emergency Repairs due to guest damage or negligence
$100 for removal of rubbish left in apartment
$100 min charge for excessive cleaning of apartment
$20 for lost access keys not returned to office at end of stay
$50 BBQ cleaning fee for dirty BBQ’s
$300 penalty for smoking in apartments – to allow for steam cleaning. *Smoking is not permitted.
$500 fee for hypoallergenic cleaning for pets* Pets are not permitted
Any other damage, cleaning, breakage, relocating furniture, etc. will be charged an admin fee of $50 plus costs to rectify.
6. AUTHORISATION – The guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card provided for the booking for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into garbage bins in the car parks and dishwasher loaded and turned on. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
7. RESORT RULES
The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager or Security must be complied with. Security patrols monitor the resort at night.
Parties – the resort has a no-party policy, parties cannot be hosted in apartments nor in common areas.
Noise – strictly no noise after 10pm, but please, at all times keep noise down and respect other guests right to enjoy their stay, keep balcony glass doors closed from 9pm to minimise noise.
No furniture or property can be moved between apartments or within apartments
Damage and accidents must be reported to the manager immediately.
Breaches – If, after receiving a verbal warning from the Manager or Security, the Guest fails to comply with resort rules, you will be asked to vacate the apartment and you will forfeit the booking. The Manager/Security is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction to the Guest and removal of the Guest’s property.
Pool area is for the use of in-house guests only. No music can be played and any guests taking glass into the pool area are liable for repairs and cleaning costs if the glass is broken in the pool area which may be substantial. Young children must wear swimming nappies, guest will be responsible for the costs of a faecal matter incident.
Pets are not to be brought onto the premises, except for guide or assistance dogs if pet fur is found cleaning charges will apply.
Rubbish must be deposited in the correct bins in the car parks and should not be left in the apartments.
No Smoking – the apartments and grounds are non-smoking
8. Linen is included. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillowcases.
9. The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Additional fees of $50 per person per night will apply for excess guests not notified to the operators in advance.
10. LOST PROPERTY – The management and body corporate take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises.
121 CHECK-OUT TIME is 10am. Check-in time is 2:00pm. Guests must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the Manager in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
12. Guests making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property, an adult must be staying in each apartment and accept responsibility for that apartment.
13. PROPERTY may not be moved Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties.
14. Additional services and charges such as Airport Transfers and Equipment Rental have their own cancellation policies.
15. CANCELLATION POLICY
No refund will be paid in the case of a no-show and the full value of your confirmed accommodation will be charged.
If the guest arrives after the confirmed arrival date or departs before the confirmed departure date the guest will still be responsible for the total of the original confirmed “Total Accommodation Charge.”
High Season (School Holidays, Easter, Triathlon etc.)
The full deposit less an administration fee of $125 will be refunded if the booking is cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival. On bookings cancelled 30 days or less prior to the confirmed arrival date the full value of accommodation will be charged.
The full deposit less an administration fee of $125 will be refunded if the booking is cancelled 15 days or more prior to arrival. On bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to the confirmed arrival date the full value of accommodation will be charged.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IS FIRM AND WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL GUESTS TAKE OUT ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER THE LOSS OF DEPOSIT OR ACCOMMODATION CHARGES SHOULD THE CANCELLATION POLICY BE APPLIED.
COVID-19 Impacted travel cancellation policy:
If due to COVID-19 travel restrictions that are imposed by state governments, if you are unable to travel to Noosa from your home, we are happy to offer you a change of dates or a full refund (minus $125 administration fee) provided it is government imposed restrictions that stop you from getting to Noosa, announced after your booking, and that you contact us to cancel or change your booking within 24 hours of the announcement of travel restrictions.
No fee will be charged if bookings use their one complementary change of dates, however if there is an increase in the price of the booking for the new dates, you will be liable for the difference, as sales, discounts and special offers are applicable only to the original booking dates. Our general cancellation/ booking conditions as outlined in this Policy will apply to the revised booking.
16. No Shows will be charged full tariff (All cancellations must have an email confirmation from us or will be treated as a no show).