THE FINE PRINT
While all requests are taken into consideration, we are unable to guarantee requested apartment numbers and/ or apartment locations.
Our apartments are fully Self- contained. A complimentary starter kit including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwashing detergents, bin liners, toilet paper, etc, is provided on arrival. Should you require further
supplies they can be purchased from reception or for larger provisions there are several supermarkets within walking distance.
Apartments are not serviced daily however for stays of 8 nights or more, a service and linen change will be provided. Should you require a daily service or fresh linen, this can be provided at an additional cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of $400 is required to be paid within 5 days of booking. Payment may be made by direct deposit, MasterCard or VISA. The balance of your account will be processed on the credit card provided either:
Low/Mid Season – 14 days priior to arrival
High Season – 30 days prior to your arrival
Please advise if you have an alternative payment method.
4. Keys will be made available from reception once payment has been received in full. Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to reception. Should you be departing outside office hours, please contact reception the day before departure.
5. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into garbage bins in the car parks and dishwasher loaded and put on. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
6. Pets are not allowed at The Rise Noosa.
7. Linen is included. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
8. Smoking is not permitted inside Apartments.
9. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other then acceptable wear and tear. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation.
10. The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Additional fees of $35 per person per night will apply for excess guests not notified to the operators in advance.
11. The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises.
12. Check-out time is 10am. Check-in time is 2pm. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
13. The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
14. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties.
15. Cancellation Policy
The full deposit less an administration fee of $125 will be refunded if the booking is cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival.
No part of the deposit will be refunded if cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival.
On bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to the confirmed arrival date the full value of accommodation will be charged.
No refund will be paid in the case of a no-show and the full value of your confirmed accommodation will be charged.
If the guest arrives after the confirmed arrival date or departs before the confirmed departure date the guest will still be responsible for the total of the original confirmed "Total Accommodation Charge."
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IS FIRM AND WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL GUESTS TAKE OUT ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER THE LOSS OF DEPOSIT OR ACCOMMODATION CHARGES SHOULD THE CANCELLATION POLICY BE APPLIED.
16. Additional services and charges such as Airport Transfers and Equipment Rental have their own cancellation policies and we will adhere to these on their behalf.